This section consists Newsletters for the months,
October 2014 edition has the following posts
- Singapore now to be the International Search Authority
- India and US- IP team
- European Union- Protection Scheme
- Steaming Basmati Rice…
- IP Trends at IPO
Nov issue has following news Items
- IIT students to get help from Ericsson to develop patents
- An Air filled umbrella
- Pfizer wins patent for Voriconazole in India
- A device to Communicate with your Dog
- Indian Government to fund young techies
- Indians develop more effective MRI
- New European Unity Rules Effective from November
- LG, Google ink 10-year patent deal
- Patent Grant Trends
December issue has following news Items:
- Dr Reddy Launches Anti-Cancer Injection in US.
- DU to set up Intellectual Property Facilitation Centre.
- Indian Government bans import and sale of Xiaomi devices.
- Indian company receives US patent for Alzheimer treating medication.
- Row over KSRTC Trademark.
- AbbVie sings agreement and adds children’s AIDS drugs to shared patent pool
- Pirate Bay down as servers seized in Swedish police intellectual property raid.
- Google Shuts Down Google News In Spain In Response To New Spanish Intellectual Property Law
- Patent Trends