This section consists Newsletters for the months,
January 2014 edition has the following Posts:
- Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Development will file applications for Patenting breed soon.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and General Electric’s wind turbine patent dispute solved.
- New $1,000 pill to cure Hepatitis C.
- New Positive Grant system – Effective from February 14th 2014.
- Trends in Indian Patent Grants (Jan’13- Dec’13)
- Trends in GI
- Karnataka gets highest number of GI tags yet again.
February 2014 edition has the following Posts:
- HP’s Valuable Firmware updates.
- A patent case dismissed by Madras high court
- Candy Crush- ed
- Copyright the perfume
- Facebook+ WhatsApp
- Indian Patent Grants for the Month of January 2014.
- Indian Design Patent Grants for the Month of January, 2014
- Top 10 Designs for the Month of January, 2014
March 2014 edition has the following columns:
- Patent Grant trends
- Design patent grand trends
- Designs trends
- Google Earth’s patent infringement case
- ‘Kadalai mittai’ to sweeten the GI tag.
- Steaming Basmati Rice
- Tirupati laddu Violation
- Kalinga Coffee to be registered as a Geographical Indications (GI)
IP office Updates
- The New Patent (Amendment) Rules, 2014 – IPO
- KIPO proposes Amendments to Trademark Act
- Canada To Finally Update Intellectual Property Legislation-
- The Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trademarks (CGPDTM) releases the Annual Report for the year 2012-13 for public.