Recently, Suven Life Sciences Ltd has secured a product patent in the US corresponding to a new chemical entity for the treatment of disorders associated with neurodegenerative diseases. Patent no. USA (8653071)corresponding to the New Chemical Entity (NCE) for the treatment of disorders associated with Neurodegenerative diseases and this Patent is valid through 2030.
Hyderabad based pharmaceutical company, has a total of 18 granted patents from the US.
Other patents include:
- Suven has sixteen Nineteen (19) granted patents from New Zealand
- (17) Granted patents from India.
- (17) granted patents from Australia
- (15) Granted patents from Canada
- (14) product patents from Hong Kong
- (13) Granted patents from South Korea.
- (13) Product patents from China and
- (9) Granted patents from Sri Lanka.
In total, Suven has 666 product patents for 18 inventions and 36 process patents.
These include the following received in Q4 FY14
- two product patents; one each from Canada (CA 2737282) and Hong Kong (HK 1133002) corresponding to the New Chemical Entities (NCEs) for the treatment of disorders associated with Neurodegenerative diseases. Validity: through 2029 and 2023
- Two product patents from USA (8598204 & 8551718) and New Zealand (600536 & 601242) corresponding to the NCEs for the treatment of disorders associated with Neurodegenerative diseases. Validity: through 2029 and 2030 respectively.
Image ID: 10095025-Image courtesy of Staurt Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
By Akshatha Karthik