This section consists Newsletters for the months,
April 2014 edition has the following columns:
- Patent litigation jackpot
- Global Patent Trends
- Patent suit against Biocon- Keeping Galvus in check…
- Licensing agreement to bring-in, easy access to Dolutegravir (DTG).
- Patent Grants for the Month of March
- Design Patent Grants for the Month of March
- Designs trends for the Month of March
May 2014 edition has the following posts:
1. A Revised Examination Guideline for GUI’s Protection – SIPO
2. Virtual Reality Technology – Rifting
3. The Wonder Boy
4. Azerbaijan’s New IP Protection
5. Police to protect Intellectual Property Rights
6. Bilcare gets National Intellectual Property Award 2014
7. World Intellectual Property Day Celebration
8. Patent Grant Trends
9. Design Patent Grant Trends
10. Designs Trends
June 2014 edition has the following Posts:
- Free Machine Translations for Korean Patents.
- Ford to license patent its revolutionary Inflatable seat belts
- Oracle wins copyright appeal against Google over Android
- The largest torrent search engine Torrentz.eu is taken down
- IP Market inaugurated at Iran
- Patent for potential drug to treat major depressive disorder
- Multi-Year License Agreement
- 62 patents granted to Apple Inc.
- An invention which saved millions of lives.
- Patent Grant Trends- May 2014
- Design Patents Trends –May 2014
- Design Trends – May 2014